My Utility Account
Online Self-Service Portal
My Utility Account, our online self-service portal, lets you easily manage your utility account yourself.
These are some of the things you can do with the My Utility Account web and mobile app.
- View and change account details
- See all your bills and payments
- Pay your bill
- Set up Text to Pay and Auto Pay
- Choose paperless billing
- Start / Stop and Transfer services
- Monitor usage and save money
- Set up notifications and alerts
- Contact Customer Service
Registering is Easy
Have ready your 10-digit Account Number (from your bill), service zip code, and email. Using a desktop computer, mobile phone, or tablet web browser:
- Click the button below
- Provide your Account Number, service zip code, and email
- When prompted, set a password, and complete your registration
You're now ready to enjoy the benefits of My Utility Account. For quick access, bookmark the page, or click the green "Login" button at the top of any page on this website.
- From your mobile phone, click on the appropriate app store link below. Alternately, search for “My Utility Account” in your phone's app store.
- Install and Open the app on your phone
- Click Register and enter your 10-digit Account Number (from your bill), service zip code, and email
- Complete the registration security questions
You're now ready to enjoy the benefits of the My Utility Account mobile app. And remember, you can also use your phone’s web browser to visit the site.
If you’re having any difficulties registering for or using My Utility Account, please contact Customer Service.