ID1920x260 My Account Hands at Keyboard
IM768x260 My Account Hands at Keyboard

Your Account

My Utility Account_TokenTo manage your  utility account, we recommend using our My Utility Account online self-service portal.

With My Utility Account, you can easily manage most account requests yourself.

  • View and change account details
  • Start / Stop and Transfer services
  • Set up notifications
  • Contact Customer Service
  • And more

Alternatively, please contact Customer Service for these requests. Please have your 10-digit Account Number or Service Address handy.

For some account changes you’ll first need to complete the appropriate Service Form. These can be found on the My Utility Account Service Forms page. You do not have to be registered to use this feature.

Start / Stop and Transfer Services

Where Utility Connections Already Exist

With My UtilityAccount

Whether you're registered with My Utility Account or not, you can use our online self-service portal to Start / Stop services, or Transfer services to a new location within one of Our Service Areas.

Start / Stop / Transfer

By PDF Form

If you prefer to send us an off-line form (pdf), these can be downloaded and sent to Customer Service using the My Utility Account Service Forms page. You do not need to be registered to use this feature. Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you within 48 hours.


Exclamation Pictogram Yield Sign

We require 2 working days (48 hrs.) notice to schedule meter readings for Starts / Stops and Transfers. Meter readings are not done on weekends and cannot be scheduled more than 90 days out.

Apply for New Services

Where Utility Connections Do Not Exist

For water and wastewater utility connections where none currently exist, such as a new home, please complete and send a New Services TAP Application Form to Customer Service.

Property Closing Information Request

Customers selling or buying property within our service area can request information about the status of a utility account by completing a Property Closing Information Request (Lien Search) Form.

Disconnection Notices & Reconnection of Services

If you’ve received a Disconnection Notice or your service has already been disconnected, please visit the Your Bill page for reconnection instructions.