Spicewood Beach Stage 4 Watering Restrictions
START DATE: May 29, 2023 00:00 AM
END DATE: To Be Determined
This is an important message for Spicewood Beach customers.
We are still working on essential maintenance of two treatment units at our water treatment plant. This maintenance requires the shut-down of one unit while repairs are being made to the other. While we don’ foresee interruptions in water service, we are implementing Stage 4 Watering Restrictions to ensure continued service for all customers.
The following restriction are now in effect:
- Watering of lawns and landscape areas is limited to once a week, and may only be done by handheld hoses or drip irrigation.
- Automatic sprinklers or hose-end sprinklers should not be used.
- Watering may only occur between the hours of 7 pm and 10 am.
- Please delay planting of new landscapes.
- No washing of vehicles.
- All non-essential uses of water such as washing hard surfaced areas, controlling dust, etc., are prohibited.
- Filling of ponds, tanks, swimming pools, or other surface impoundments is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these provisions may result in a penalty.
We really need your cooperation as we complete this important maintenance. Updates to these restrictions will be posted on our website.
We also ask that if you see anything that looks like a leaking pipe, to please contact us at 1-877-718-4396.