Ways to Pay Your Bill
Corix Utilities Texas provides you with the following convenient payment alternatives:
Please send checks made payable to Corix Utilities (Texas) Inc., along with your coupon, to:
Corix Utilities Texas Inc
PO Box 11025
Lewiston, ME 04243-9476
Please record your full account number on the front of your check or money order. Do not remit cash when paying by mail.
Electronic payments can be made through My Utility Connect, Corix Utilities Texas' bill payment system, using a checking or savings account or via Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. You also have the option to set-up recurring payments to withdraw automatically on a monthly basis using a checking or savings account or one of the three credit card options listed above. Visit http://connect.myutility.us to pay your bill online.
Call our Customer Service office at 1-877-718-4396 Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm to pay by phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. There is no additional fee to pay by phone using a credit card.
Use MoneyGram to easily pay your bills with cash. MoneyGram services are located within retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Advance America, Albertsons and thousands of other retail locations.
How to Pay Your Utility Bill Using Cash in Person
1. Find a MoneyGram location: www.MoneyGram.com/Locations.
2. Bring the following items with you:
- Cash: Enough for your payment and the MoneyGram fee
- Your Corix Utilities Texas account number
3. Complete the MoneyGram blue form or use the red MoneyGram phone to complete your transaction. (Payment processes may vary depending on your location. Simply ask an associate for help.)
Click the link to learn more about paying your bills using MoneyGram
How to Pay Your Utility Bill Online Through MoneyGram
1. Visit MoneyGram.com/PayBills
2. In the Search field, type Corix Utilities
3. Click on the link that appears.
4. Follow the prompts and complete the transaction.
Walmart Walk in Bill Pay:
Use Walmart's walk-in bill payment service. Visit www.walmart.com to find a location near you. You will need to bring your bill coupon (detachable portion of your statement with your Corix Utilities Texas account number) and cash (enough for your payment and to cover the fee). Learn more about Walmart Walk-in Bill Pay.
Automatic bank withdrawal:
Application forms for monthly withdrawal from your bank account (Automatic Clearing House – ACH) are available by calling our office at 1-877-718-4396.
If you have any questions about paying your utility bill, please contact us at 1-877-718-4396 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Customers Who Have Received a Disconnection Notice
If your service is currently past due or has been disconnected, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Locate your account number on your billing statement or notice. If you are currently enrolled in online bill pay, click the "Make A Payment" button below.
Click image to enlarge.
- Locate the scheduled disconnection date on the notice.
- Click the “Make a Payment” button to submit your payment online through our automated system.
Make a Payment
- Record your payment confirmation number.
- If payment is submitted online within five business days of the scheduled disconnection, immediately call our customer service center during regular business hours, or you can use our customer service form found here:
Policy for turning on water service that has been disconnected for non-payment
No reconnection of service after disconnection for nonpayment will be performed after regular business hours. A reconnection fee will be charged for any reconnection of service, payable prior to reconnection through our authorized payment center or online credit card processing vendor. Please contact the customer service center and provide your account number and payment confirmation number, so your service can be restored during regular business hours.
How to Contact our Customer Service Department:
Fax - (866) 842-8348
Email - email@example.com