PO Box 11025
Lewiston, ME 04243-9476
Automatic Bill Payment:
Automatic draft is a free, convenient way to pay your bill each month. You can have the amount you owe automatically taken out of your checking or savings account on the bill due date. Sign up for FREE automatic bill payments from your checking or savings account. Click here to sign up.
Pay by Phone or Internet:
To make a payment using a live representative, please call 855-270-3592. To make a payment using the automated payment system, please call 888-562-3451, or visit our Online Payment Center and indicate the amount and payment method.
A convenience fee will be charged by First Billing Services, our 3rd party vendor, for each transaction processed using this payment method:
- Echeck, Debit/Credit $0 - $75 = $1.99 fee
- Echeck, Debit/Credit $75.01 - $5,000 = $2.25 fee
- Debit/Credit $1.00 - $5,000 = 2.45% fee
- E-Check - $2.25
- Credit/Debit = reference fee structure listed above
- Echeck = $0.99 fee
Steps for Customers Who Have Received a Disconnection Notice
If your service is currently past due or has been disconnected, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Locate your account number on your billing statement or notice. If you are currently enrolled in online bill pay, click the "Make A Payment" button below.
Click image to enlarge.
- Locate the scheduled disconnection date on the notice.
- Click the “Make a Payment” button to submit your payment online through our automated system. A convenience fee will be charged by First Billing Services, our third party payment vendor for this option. Utilities, Inc. does not profit from these fees.
Make a Payment
- Record your payment confirmation number.
- If payment is submitted online within five business days of the scheduled disconnection, immediately call our customer service center during regular business hours, or you can use our customer service form found here:
Policy for turning on water service that has been disconnected for non-payment
No reconnection of service after disconnection for nonpayment will be performed after regular business hours. A reconnection fee will be charged for any reconnection of service, payable prior to reconnection through our authorized payment center or online credit card processing vendor. Please contact the customer service center and provide your account number and payment confirmation number, so your service can be restored during regular business hours.
How to Contact our Customer Service Department:
Fax - (866) 842-8348
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org