Customer Service

Service Forms

Welcome to the Service Forms page for Carolina Water Service Inc. of North Carolina! To start or stop service at an existing location, inquire about a Property Closing Information Request Form, or request start service connection at a location/property currently without a water and/or wastewater (sewer) connection (also known as a TAP), please download the corresponding form below. Complete and submit it to our Customer Service office via email or fax.

Fax: (866) 842-8348

For any questions on these forms, or any other general inquiries, please visit our Customer Contact page and a Carolina Water Service Inc. of North Carolina representative will contact you within 48 hours.

Start/Stop Service
Property Closing Information Request Form (Lien Search) 
CWSNC New Service TAP Application

Customer Courtesy Leak Adjustment Request Form